Do you have a background in search engine optimization? Would you love to apply SEO best practices to Liquipedia, the world's largest esports wiki? Are you an individual who thrives working independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the SEO Specialist role at Team Liquid.
Location: Remote OR if you live in the Los Angeles or Utrecht areas, at our Alienware Training Facilities. For more information, please check out our exclusive tour.
- Improve the search performance of Team Liquid's web content, continuously applying SEO best practices that target ranking, traffic, and ad ratings.
- Produce and edit SEO copy for a variety of Team Liquid web publications, with an emphasis on the wiki content.
- Support agency management for content translation efforts.
- Analyze usage data, keywords, and other sources to propose, test, and implement best practices that improve ranking and performance across multiple search engines, search terms, and user types.
- Identify SEO opportunities and provide impactful solutions with the goal of increasing audience size and audience penetration.
- Present reporting that tracks progress and proposes areas for improvement.
- Audit core metrics performance data to identify issues, find root-causes and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale.
- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, or other applicable areas of study and/or related work experience.
- 2+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience.
- 2+ years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Deep understanding of SEO and its current/future trends.
- Familiarity with enterprise SEO and strategies.
- Experience with industry tools, such as Screaming Frog and Google Search Console.
- Experience using analytics, such as WebTrends and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of mobile vs. desktop SEO strategies.
- Familiarity with SEO copywriting best-practices.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.