You get a prize! You get a prize! Oh, and of course you get the prize, look at all them points you racked up! Those jerseys have our CS:GO signatures, and no, you can’t have one of them until you’ve earned enough Liquid+ points! Although, if you watch the match happening in an hour, you’ll be even closer to getting there. You’ve got the receipts to prove it’s happening for so many amazing fans. You mastered the art of channeling Dr. Boom when putting together, packaging, and shipping the prizes yourself.
If you have a passion for gaming and esports, reading that may have made you smile. Do you love to build and maintain relationships when proactively supporting multiple teams? Would you consider yourself a problem-solver with a good eye for detail? And do you also happen to have office skills? If so, you’re the perfect candidate for the Liquid+ Operations Coordinator role at Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization.
In the Liquid+ Operations Coordinator role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the production and logistics-related coordination and communication between all internal stakeholders and third-party vendors for the Commerce Department.
- Prepare Liquid+ orders for shipment to fans within deadlines.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with all third-party vendors and distribution partners, ensuring consistent communication and proper operation within our vendor agreements.
- Collaborate with the Commerce Department on warehousing and logistics for Liquid+ products. and inventory.
- Create, manage, and deliver Team Liquid Purchase Orders and the associated workflow for delivery of products.
- Manage and maintain a database of inventory records, ensuring accuracy when prioritizing fan orders and shipping schedules.
- Ensure visual consistency in production when identifying discrepancies and issues, advising management of problems as needed.
- Collaborate and interchange feedback with commerce and creative departments to uphold a visual standard.
- Coordinate the Liquid+ shop development and flow in collaboration with Commerce and dev teams.
- Communicate and interface with vendors and clients when coordinating inventory planning, order fulfillment, and invoicing.
- Create PowerPoint decks independently based on information or storylines provided by the department head for board meetings, partner conversations, and internal planning sessions.
- Work closely with the Director of Fan Management when collaborating daily with key product and project stakeholders to execute plans and ensure operational continuity.
- Execute timeline and deadline management of tasks needed for virtual and live events.
- Support the Commerce, Community, and Partnerships departments on program inventory, marketing, and fulfillment.
- Audit and review user feedback, user behavior, as well as other fan insights.
- Perform analysis on user behavior and inventory movement, connecting with the relevant stakeholders to compile the input and produce valuable and meaningful output reports.
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention-to-detail and work ethic
- Must be comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Product experience related to CRM/Fan Loyalty programs.
- Passion for gaming, in-depth knowledge of the esports fan community.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social platforms (Twitch, Discord) and all mainstream social media channels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Slack.
- 1-2 years of combined experience in Product Management and Brand Management.