Do you have a background in front end or API related automation? Would you consider yourself passionate about gaming and esports? Are you an individual who thrives when working independently, as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the remote Test Analyst (Manual QA Engineer) role at Team Liquid.
In this role, you will design and build QA tools, as well as lead the overall QA strategy for our Liquid+ platform to ensure we are creating an immersive experience for our community and fanbase. You will partner with our business and engineering team to define, measure, and deliver quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with business and the engineering teams to understand product requirements (both business and technical) and create test plans and test cases.
- Perform non-functional testing (performance and integration testing)
- Support the development team to ensure that software meets functionality, performance, and quality requirements.
- Maintain test infrastructure to ensure the validity and reliability of test execution and results.
- Support application deployment to production and perform UAT/Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Work with developers to troubleshoot/investigate issues.
- Create/maintain testing documentation following team-wide document standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Previous experience working in the Linux environment.
- Previous experience with SQL, and shell scripting.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience with NoSQL DB (e.g. MongoDB).
- Previous experience with Docker and Microservices.
- 3+ years of experience with Front End (e.g. Selenium) or API related automation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with at least one of the popular unit test frameworks, such as Mocha/Chai.