Do you love problem-solving and creating value when building relationships with clients? Would you consider yourself an esports fan or gamer that gets excited about the future of esports? Are you an organized individual with agency experience that thrives when managing multiple projects? You would be perfect for the Senior Partnerships Manager role at Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization.
A successful candidate is:
- Amiable. Our ideal candidate will help us build our rapport with our partners, clients, and other organizations, and they must have a personality that promotes positive relationships.
- Organized. Beyond answering emails and attending meetings, our client manager will facilitate the timely fulfillment of our obligations to our clients.
- Accommodating. Managing requests will be a big part of the job, and our ideal candidate must be able to adjust and prioritize as necessary.
- A strong communicator. As our liaison to our clients, our ideal candidate must communicate clearly and respectfully at all times.
- Confident. Our client manager will be working with both endemic and non-endemic organizations, and they must have the disposition to succeed in a high-pressure environment.
- Resolute. Our ideal candidate must stand firm on our decisions but compromise when necessary and search for solutions to potential conflicts.
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of all projects and deliverables associated with Team Liquid’s Partners, including but not limited to new development, internal and external communication, and recommendations for enhancements that automate processes or generate additional revenue.
- Seek to increase and maximize revenue with existing Partners by providing top-of-the-line service to Team Liquid clients through a solutions-driven approach and executing consistent follow-up.
- Maintain high satisfaction with partners and build deep-level relationships by attending events, presentations and traveling to locations where our partners have offices.
- Manage all incoming client requests, seeking solutions, and ensuring client expectations are always met.
- Act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders and Partners. Manage ongoing meetings as the central point of contact, provide regular status reports and disseminate information to key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of deliverables; provide briefs to internal stakeholders on initiatives and ensure the completion of cross-functional tasks.
- Present/communicate progress and outcome of projects to clients and determine best next steps.
- Maintain and update a status document with requested, pending, and completed deliverables.
- Assist the department head on all tasks regardless of focus or specialization.
- 7+ years of professional work experience in a related field.
- Prior experience managing multiple large-scale client accounts while also servicing several additional smaller accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Understanding and interest in the Esports industry,
- Ability to work with Team Managers and navigate their schedules to meet clients' needs.
- Ability to plan and execute new client activations
- Ability to proactively network with current clients and be self-sufficient with the network.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant field.