Do you have a passion for building esports tournaments? Would you love to proactively support different games? Are you an individual who focuses on organizing immersive events? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the remote Tournament Admin (2-3 week full-time contract) role at Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization.
The Tournament Admin is responsible for creating, developing, and managing tournaments within the Team Liquid ecosystem. They will also act as intermediaries between the community and Team Liquid, ensuring all needs and resources are understood to optimize solutions.
- Manage competitive brackets.
- Provide player support to competitors during tournament hours.
- Ensure stakeholder and partner needs are met when working closely with internal teams.
- Resolve match disputes.
- Uphold tournament integrity through consistent, thoughtful decision-making and clear, consistent outbound communications.
- Navigate language barriers with available online tools.
- 1+ years of digital and in-person tournament management experience in at least 2 types of games such as LoL, FGC, CS:GO.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.
- Fluent in English.
- 1-2 years of production experience.
- Passion for gaming, esports, and Team Liquid.