Do you have a passion for people and Are you passionate about gaming and esports? Our People & Culture Team is looking for a People & Culture Generalist, North America who has a clear perspective on how we should be supporting our people, and is excited to roll up their sleeves and get to work. This is an opportunity to take on a hands-on role, managing the day-to-day HR operations for our U.S. employees providing support and partnership across the entire talent life cycle.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a point of contact for all US team members, providing support and answering questions to help staff navigate aspects of people operations
- Process system transactions for employment changes in ADP WorkforceNow (pay changes, promotions, terms, etc.) and maintain and update internal human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Manage new hire & ongoing US Benefits administration including owning the annual open enrollment process in partnership with our benefit broker to distribute materials from carriers, assist with communicating changes to employees and conducting employee presentations and processes changes within deadlines.
- Coordinate and lead the new hire onboarding process for US employees, helping to assimilate new hires into the TL culture and ensuring all policies, documentation and records are reviewed and appropriately maintained
- Assist with employee offboarding, conducting processing of terminations.
- Facilitate the employee exit and offboarding process, conducting exit interviews and properly facilitating termination notices and procedures
- Ensure all policies, procedures and programs are communicated and administered consistently.
- Support the global People & Culture team on the delivery of a variety of projects, initiatives and programs, including organizing and implementing culture events and meetings, wellness programs and other company sponsored activities.
- Additional duties & responsibilities as assigned
What You Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant HR experience
- Strong knowledge of employment and compliance laws in multiple states, especially in California
- Passion for gaming and esports
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and possess high integrity
- High attention to detail, organized, problem-solver, critical thinker and multi-tasker
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing start-up environment
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Eagerness to learn and develop a career in People Operations and ready to immerse yourself in everything esports!