The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021; that’s a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 20 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to help shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
Are you keeping up with the latest trends and exploring new brands and influencers through social ads? Would you enjoy using your creativity to develop and execute campaigns to exceed clients’ expectations? Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization, is looking for a Talent Coordinator to be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support and the execution of partnerships, sales, and branding for a portfolio of talent under the Team Liquid umbrella. They will cultivate relationships with professional esports athletes, content creators, and industry-related influencers. This coordinator will also assist in managing talent by providing feedback on promotional content.
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Create data analysis reports for sales pitches, collecting data on sales, product/commerce requests, current and prospective talent influencers, and providing additional material to support their team.
- Provide administrative, sales, and operational support when processing talent invoices, updating presentation decks, and participating in meetings with internal teams.
- Create and build relationships with talent, proactively communicating important TL org updates, and conduct mental health checks.
- Monitor talent social channels, keeping track of player milestones, and providing feedback on posts, promotional content, and campaigns to help build talents’ brand presence.
- Scout talent, conducting research when creating pipelines of current and prospective talent/influencers.
- Monitor talent inboxes, coordinating sales deliverables with talent and processing paperwork and talent invoices.
- Ensure contract deliverables are met by proactively sending reminders to talent for deliverables and executing content ideas, activations, campaigns, and partner promotional content.
- Cultivate creative collaborations to implement graphic overhauls.
- Collect and organize campaign statistics with the help of Business Intelligence.
Ideally, you have:
- Experience in brand marketing within an agency or brand environment.
- Experience in influencer marketing, including:
- Influencer/talent search and acquisition
- Content development
- Management of social platform ins and outs
- Account management experience in building relationships, negotiating contracts, and owning a book of business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to consistently make sound judgments.
You earn bonus points if you:
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming or esports space.