Are you a Talent Manager looking to make a career move with a passion for gaming, esports, and fashion? Do you have strong relationships with your network of influencer and agency contacts? Would you consider yourself knowledgeable in brand marketing, with a background in influencer marketing? Our Commerce Team is looking for an Influencer Manager responsible for building and overseeing partnerships and relationships with current and prospective influencers and agencies and selecting talent for campaigns based on brand fit and deliverables. Furthermore, they will work closely with influencers and agencies and internal departments to create, develop, and execute influencer initiatives using available budget and resources.
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Remote
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Build and manage a strong network of current and prospect influencers and agencies, building deep-level relationships.
- Assess endemic and non-endemic influencers based on brand fit and campaign deliverables.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to provide influencer recommendations and determine talent to pitch based on research and findings.
- Act as a lead when pitching and negotiating with influencers and agencies, driving deals to execution.
- Manage a fixed budget, utilizing resources and professional networks to identify collaboration opportunities on behalf of Team Liquid talent.
- Collaborate with influencers and agencies to identify opportunities, create content, develop activations, and execute short-term and long-term influencer marketing strategies.
- Oversee the ongoing coordination of campaign deliverables and KPIs when working closely with influencers and agencies to ensure successful execution.
- Create and iterate reporting, gathering feedback, and measuring and tracking the performance of activation and influencer campaign components.
Ideally, you have:
- 3+ years of agency experience working with influencers and vendors to execute deliverables across various channels.
- 3+ years of influencer marketing experience, including:
- Influencer/talent search and acquisition
- Content development
- Management of social platform ins and outs
- Extensive experience analyzing marketing strategies when executing campaigns, planning, and managing new client activations to meet clients' needs.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of lifestyle influencers and surrounding ecosystem culture.
- Passion for gaming and esports.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- Are very familiar with marketing terminologies and use marketing analytics to help define strategy.
- Fluent in English.
You earn bonus points if you have:
- Experience as a content creator.
- Experience in social media management and marketing.
- Experience in brand marketing within an agency or brand environment.