At 1UP Studios, the goal has always been to raise the bar with each piece of content we release. Do you have a passion for gaming and esports, and have a background in video production and content creation? Would you love to work in a fun, professional, fast-paced studio environment creating eSports and gaming content? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the Video Editor role at Team Liquid.
Your projects will range from commercials and skits to narrative storytelling, montage, editing, and more. Since you’re dedicated to the art of editing, your work will offer varying levels of creative freedom--from uninhibited expression to strict sets of rules and guidelines.
- Edit video content for our growing slate of projects.
- Provide video finishing, audio mixing, color grading, and graphics.
- Work closely with staff in different time zones.
- Work on tight deadlines with quick turnarounds.
- Be able to interpret notes and execute on client feedback.
- Follow direction and templates but also bring your own unique style and POV when the opportunity presents itself.
- Have creative ownership of projects in post-production from start to finish.
- Make awesome content!
- Minimum of 3-5 years of video editing experience in the film and entertainment industry.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs with the ability to work autonomously on a project from start to finish.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of post-production technology, such as video codecs, transcoding, and media management.
- Willingness to learn network drives, network servers, FTPs, and cloud storage.
- Ability to work independently when selecting project appropriate tracks from various music libraries.
- A good understanding of esports, gaming, and its rich history.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with others in a positive manner.
- Top-notch organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of YouTube backend tools and social media video formats.
- Knowledge of Davinci Resolve, live streaming software, and 3rd party post-production plugins.
Please provide a link to your showreel, as well as your resume and cover letter.