The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021; that’s a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 20 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to help shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
Do you have a passion for making connections and building relationships with others? Would you love to manage several calendars, meetings, and agendas to ensure operations run smoothly? Are you an individual who thrives when working in a collaborative environment? You’re the type of individual who would be perfect for the Brand Strategist role currently available at Team Liquid, where you will lead the Brand Council in developing brand-related initiatives and executing day-to-day brand council operations. In this role, you collaborate with internal teams, providing recommendations based on feedback to optimize execution and strategy, ensuring values align with the organization and client goals.
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Remote
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Manage all incoming client requests and ongoing meetings, acting as the central point of contact, providing regular status reports and disseminating information to key stakeholders, seeking solutions, and exceeding client expectations.
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, collaborating with appropriate team members to understand business objectives and audience.
- Developing a consistent tone, voice, and creative concepts.
- Create, develop, organize, and maintain exceptional and well-crafted documents and resources that meet business requirements for internal and external parties, such as:
- Brand Guides
- Pitch Decks
- Uphold communication channels amongst Team Liquid’s interdepartmental teams to collect feedback and provide recommendations when formulating branding operating procedures and policies on brand-related initiatives.
- Communicate key insights and valuable feedback to internal and external clients to help measure the success of Team Liquid’s brand-related initiatives when reviewing detailed reporting data.
- Deliver a creative brief that informs the voice and brand direction of marketing campaigns across media and social channels.
- Act as a liaison between Team Liquid’s internal resources and third-party vendors, agencies, and organizations.
Ideally, you have:
- 3-5 years of previous coordination experience in a marketing or project management role.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting a high-level executive.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret, communicate, execute, and maintain the narrative vision of projects when collaborating with internal teams and departments.
You earn bonus points if you have:
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.