At 1UP Studios, the goal has always been to raise the bar with each piece of content we release. Do you have a passion for gaming and esports and have a video production and film production management background? Would you love to work in a fun, professional, fast-paced studio environment managing film production schedules? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the Production Manager (3-month contract) role at Team Liquid.
In this role, you will manage and maintain the overall budget of the production cycle, collaborating with other internal teams, ensuring that projects are on a budget, on schedule and that workflows are on track.
Weekly Rate: $1,200 per week
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and develop production schedules, including call sheets and shooting schedules.
- Produce and iterate production cost reports, monitoring and verifying, and processing invoices submitted.
- Provide advice and recommendations, and guidance when working closely with Production staff.
- Identify risks and advise production staff of protocols, managing expectations to ensure a smooth production workflow.
- Build and manage a network database of below-the-line staff and vendors and rental house contacts.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain in-house equipment inventory, allocating resources as necessary.
- Ensure proper equipment and staff coverage for production shoots, hiring below-the-line staff, and ordering additional equipment as needed.
- Work closely with internal teams when communicating production schedules and ensuring all deliverables meet the correct video specifications.
Ideally, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience managing small to high-budget production schedules and video and photo production workflows.
- Experience scheduling shoots and creating production call sheets and cost reports.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with the different types of video production equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an extensive understanding and interest in esports and gaming.
You earn bonus points if you:
- Have a track record of proactively networking, building, and strengthening relationships with new and existing film professionals and vendors.