At 1UP Studios, the goal has always been to raise the bar with each piece of content we release. Do you have a passion for gaming and esports and have a video production and project management background? Would you love to work in a fun, professional, fast-paced studio environment managing production tasks and deliverables? Are you able to work independently as well as with a team? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the Project Manager (3-month Contract) role at Team Liquid.
In this role, you will manage project timelines and deliverables, working closely with internal and external clients, implementing resources to ensure workflows remain on track, and execute projects within schedule.
Location: Remote (North America)
Weekly Rate: $1,125 per week
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Developing strategies and solutions to ensure project deliverables meet guidelines, specifications, budget, and deadline requirements.
- Partner with internal teams to collect feedback, provide recommendations, and implement solutions, utilizing shared resources to ensure projects meet budget and deadline requirements.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a list of project deliverables on Asana and Google Calendar.
Ideally, you have:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of video and photo production workflows.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for gaming and esports.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team effectively under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Asana or ClickUp.