The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021, a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we're just getting started! Who's we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We're currently competing in over 20 different esports titles. We're well on our way to helping shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world's most extensive esports wiki).
Are you a creative seller with a passion for gaming and esports? Are you always looking for ways to add or create value when networking and building relationships? Would you consider yourself a detail-oriented self-starter who loves to work in a collaborative environment? If so, you're perfect for the Sales Planner role currently available at Team Liquid.
In this role, you will work closely to support your Global Sales Manager on a daily basis when updating and preparing RFP responses, conducting research, securing inventory, and assisting with the creation of pitch decks. Furthermore, you will learn how to build client proposals and client-facing collateral to help sell Team Liquid programs.
Location: LA/NY or Remote
What you will be doing:
- Providing educational support to clients and agencies when creating, developing and maintaining client proposals and sales client-facing collateral, including but not limited to documents and resources, supporting sales teams' efforts of to helping sell Team Liquid programs
- Developing an extensive understanding of digital media and sponsorship products such as display, video, social programs, branded content, and more.
- Working closely with the Partnerships team when monitoring client campaigns to ensure they are on track and pacing to deliver within required deadlines and meet client expectations fully.
- Overseeing the tracking of all current, booked, and outstanding business using internal reporting tools.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge of the industries, trends, and market to best service clients and agencies.
- Updating, managing, and executing post-sales workflow and processes, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring proper QA and implementation of ads, custom ad executions, and integrated programs.
- Staying up to date on the latest developments of all campaigns running,
- Providing recommendations and making adjustments to insertion orders and proposals, sending screenshots to clients as needed
- Compile detailed reporting and create wrap-up decks to communicate key insights to clients to help measure the success of campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other applicable fields, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites
- You have a passion for esports and the gaming industry
- You have a deep understanding of the web and industry trends
- Previous experience working in the online media space