Who We Are:
The global esports market generated over $1 billion in annual revenues in 2021; that’s a 50% increase from last year, driven primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans. Breaking records is part of the game, and we’re just getting started! Who’s we? Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, with offices in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, also ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. We’re currently competing in over 15 different esports titles. We’re well on our way to helping shape the world of esports, all thanks to our incredible fans, athletes, influencers, content creators, Liquid+, and Liquipedia (the world’s most extensive esports wiki).
The Producer, League of Legends role is responsible for Team Liquid video and photo content featuring the LCS and Academy Rosters. They are an experienced media specialists and know League of Legends inside and out. They are plugged into the community and understand the audience’s taste and proclivities. The producer will report to the Supervising Producer.
Location: Santa Monica, California
What You'll Be Doing:
Produce weekly YouTube and Social content with TL’s LCS and Academy teams.
- Lead and collaborate with a team of videographers, photographers, and editors, and creatives.
- Ideate and write video and content ideas that will engage the League of Legends community.
- Guide pre-production to achieve creative vision.
- Coordinate and direct remote productions (OBS, zoom, etc.).
- Work closely with the post to shape the content and meet deadlines.
- Work closely with and develop relationships with talent.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal Team Liquid departments.
- Occasionally travel with the LCS team to international events.
- Potentially 4x yearly, pending team results. Circumstances may require additional travel.
- Playoffs, Spring
- Playoffs, Summer
What You'll Need:
3+ years of producing experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of competitive League of Legends.
- Available to work in our office located in Santa Monica, CA, on a set, or offsite.
- Experience managing and directing talent.
- Understanding of the content creation process (develop, prep, produce, post, publish).
- Remote production knowledge (OBS, team viewer, etc.).
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.