Who We Are:
Team Liquid (TL) is a world-renowned professional esports organization, ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes. Founded in 2000, they are the largest esports team in the world, competing in the most tournaments in over 15 different competitive esports titles all across the globe.
The esports industry has seen exponential growth in terms of both viewership and revenue. This increase in viewership is primarily driven by the revenue growth, because brands are investing in esports marketing more than ever before. So, TL created a growing subdivision called Liquid Media.
Liquid Media is a 360 full-service agency offering businesses access to Team Liquid’s experience, expertise, and knowledge of reaching, engaging, and selling to a growing global gaming and esports world.
TL has headquarters in Santa Monica, CA, and the Netherlands, hosting Liquid Media (media agency), 1UP Studios (production house), Liquid+ (fan engagement app), and Liquipedia (the largest esports wiki).
Do you have a film and video post-production management background? Would you enjoy working in a collaborative setting, as well as independently? Are you a detail-oriented problem solver? Then you might be perfect for the Production Manager role at Team Liquid.
In the Post Supervisor role, you’ll be responsible for facilitating and managing post-production, monitoring physical and remote shoots, and working closely with producers to provide editors with resources to utilize and execute feedback strategically.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Monitor and track incoming shooting schedules, as well as project requests on ClickUp, including media file formats/content to update and maintain a spreadsheet of project deliverables, including calendars, timelines, and additional logistics needed to coordinate requests and fulfillment plans.
- Manage, create and maintain a database of project files including, but not limited to, calendars, work schedules, call sheets, budgets, cost reports, and vendor lists.
- Update, manage, and utilize proper templates that includes encoding format, digital assets, footage, frame rate, and files when assigning tasks to editors.
- Organize and coordinate media for all post-production activities, ensuring all completed deliverables meet project specifications and Liquid Media guidelines, standards, and protocols.
- Work closely with Production Managers and Producers to ensure project assets and deliverables are on schedule to be received, ingested, and coordinated promptly between shoots.
- Adhere to and ensure proper footage naming schemes when maintaining folder structures.
- Provide additional resources when working with editors to deliver assets as needed, such as exporting tactics, creating delivery pathways, etc.
- Work closely with multiple internal teams to strategically plan and successfully achieve goals and initiatives.
- Review, approve, and process invoices submitted while continuously looking for ways to implement cost-saving measures.
- Ensure workflows adhere to budget and are on track to meet deadlines.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of post-production experience in the media industry.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of post-production technology, such as video codecs, transcoding, and media management.
- Willingness to learn network drives, network servers, FTPs, and cloud storage
- Solid understanding of the production process from outline to filming, editing, and delivery.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate positively with clients, managers, producers, crew, stakeholders, sponsors, and editors.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- Proven track record of problem-solving and troubleshooting with multiple projects.
- Previous experience as a video editor.
- Experience in the digital space with influencers, creators, athletes, etc.
- Experience using project management software or other tasks/resource management tools (ClickUp, Asana, etc.).