Global Account Executive
Do you have a background in sales with a passion for pop culture? Would you enjoy identifying opportunities to meet clients' needs? Are you an individual with experience formulating comprehensive sales and advertising solutions? You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the Global Account Executive role at Team Liquid.
In the Global Account Executive role, you’ll be responsible for achieving revenue targets for Team Liquid and our Talent through multi-year agreements and individual sales deals. In this role, you will also build and develop strong relationships with external clients and agencies, providing recommendations and Team Liquid exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling.
Location: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
What You'll Be Doing:
- Act as a consultant when building and developing solid relationships with clients through a solutions-driven approach, identifying goals, objectives, and challenges, and executing consistent follow-up
- Collaborate with other departments at Team Liquid and cultivate creative collaboration sessions to develop and implement strategic advertising solutions, business strategies, and solutions for external clients
- Act as a Team Liquid ambassador when creating awareness of Team Liquid’s offerings, explaining product and service capabilities to magnify market influence and generate future sales
- Build and maintain knowledge of Team Liquid and esports fandoms and industries, trends, and markets to best service clients and agencies
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to identify and manage key growth and sales opportunities and manage risks, including but not limited to new brand development, internal and external communication, and recommendations for enhancements that automate processes or generate additional revenue
- Research new and existing markets, industries, culture, and trends, monitoring the influencer/talent and brand landscape to influence opportunities, strategies, initiatives, and competitive positioning
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship sales, property representation with esports, and gaming knowledge
- Well-connected with senior marketing executives at brands and key agencies in relevant territories
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, with detailed organization and ability to function independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Proven track record of working directly with brands on developing creative partnerships through sponsorship packaging
- Experience documenting and reporting, including collaboration within various systems such as Google Docs and ClickUp
- Understanding of media and talent sales
- Strong passion for Team Liquid, including players, influencers, and fans
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Google Suite, and additional programs that may help expedite sales pitches
- Experience closing sales and generating revenue
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
The salary range for CA is: $100,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
- Sales & Partnerships
- Los Angeles, California
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Global Account Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Team Liquid?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.