Do you have a background in photography and videography? Are you a lifelong learner that’s familiar with TikTok and YouTube shorts and passionate about esports? Would you love to proactively assist our video production team while multitasking in a fast-paced esports environment? If so, you could be the type of candidate that would be perfect for the Social Media Producer role currently available at Team Liquid.
In the Social Media Producer role, you will shoot and edit video content, create event coverage content, and ensure projects run smoothly when working closely with team members throughout the production process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Shoot and edit short-form video content for TikTok & YouTube shorts
- Work with our content strategist to provide recommendations and unique ideas during the ideation process
- Create event coverage content such as photos, videos & memes during match days
- Assist the Video Shooter with in-person productions, including:
- Building sets and testing lighting setups
- Using OBS and advanced screen recording setups
- Monitoring audio, cameras, and shooting video content
- Learning how to utilize various cameras and video equipment
- Sourcing props and extra equipment needed for video shoots
- Work closely with our marketing team to shape content, including but not limited to:
- Utilizing ClickUp to update, maintain, monitor, and track incoming shooting schedules, as well as project requests, including media file formats and content, to update and maintain a spreadsheet of project deliverables, including calendars, timelines, and additional logistics needed to coordinate requests and fulfillment plans
- Working closely with the Production team to ensure project assets and deliverables are on schedule to be received, ingested, and coordinated in a timely manner between shoots
What You’ll Need:
- Familiarity with the content creation process (develop, prep, produce, post, publish)
- Experience managing and directing talent
- Familiarity with short-form content (TikTok & YouTube Shorts)
- Previous photography and videography experience
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with esports
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, traveling locally as well as internationally to attend and create event coverage content
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health Insurance
- Long-Term Nursing Care
- Pension Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Competitive salary
We are looking forward to receiving all applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation, and identity.