Do you have a passion for the art of storytelling, esports, and gaming? Are you familiar with in-person production (lights, camera, action)? Would you consider yourself innovative and versatile when conceptualizing, creating, and executing content? If so, you’re the type of candidate that could be a perfect fit for the Video Producer role at Team Liquid.
In the Video Producer role, your projects will primarily be focused on esports and gaming content, ranging in formats, such as commercials, skits, vlogs, documentaries, interviews, announcements, and more. You will generate ideas, conceptualize, produce and execute creative briefs, meeting deadlines that vary in size, type, and complexity through the production and post-production workflows.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and execute creative briefs, producing video and photo content for YouTube, TikTok, and Social TL accounts
- Generate ideas, develop innovative storylines, and create treatments, rundowns, scripts, visual images, and video content
- Build strong relationships with talent and internal and external stakeholders to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines that vary in size, type, and complexity
- Provide feedback and recommendations to shape long-form and short-form video and photo content during the production process, including but not limited to when:
- Partnering with the Content Strategist on unique content ideas during the ideation process, curating videos, and creating thumbnails
- Building sets and test lighting setups, monitoring audio and cameras, shooting video content and utilizing various cameras and video equipment
- Sourcing props, sets, locations, and extra equipment needed for video shoots
- Scheduling and planning video and photo shoots and coordinating remote and in-person productions (OBS, zoom, advanced screen recording setups, etc.)
- Directing a team of videographers, photographers, editors, and creatives
- Cultivating creative brainstorming sessions, continuously promoting a positive, stimulating learning environment amongst the creative teams, and bringing unique ideas to the table
- Track costs and create cost and expense reports, ensuring budgets assigned to projects are adhered to
- Travel to regional and international events as needed
What You'll need:
- 3+ years of producing experience
- Familiarity and familiarity with esports.
- Experience managing and directing talent.
- Familiarity with the content creation process (develop, prep, produce, post, publish).
- Extensive knowledge of the overall production process, from outline to filming, editing, and delivery.
- Experience with cameras, lenses, and lighting, from iPhone to Ari.
- Well-versed in different filming styles, including documentary, commercial, music video, informational/ educational, and social/ vlog.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule in various settings, including in the office and on a set
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Available to work in our office located in Utrecht, NL, on a set or offsite.
- Remote production knowledge (OBS, team viewer, etc.).
- Creative problem solver.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Train Card
- 25 Vacation Days
- Company events, Gameday, Summer parties, and much more
- Health Insurance Discount
- Competitive salary
- Working on increasingly rewarding and engaging video content
- Using your creativity to execute different types of projects
- Keeping up with the latest trends and learning new skills to produce personalized campaigns when partnering with brand, marketing, and content professionals
- Creating strong relationships with experienced team members who will coach and mentor you
In addition to your resume, please provide a cover letter and links to relevant prior projects.