National Account Executive
Do you have a background in sales with a passion for popular culture? Would you enjoy identifying opportunities when working closely with clients to meet their needs? Are you a person that has experience formulating comprehensive sales and advertising solutions? If so, You’re the type of candidate that would be perfect for the National Account Executive role at Team Liquid.
In the National Account Executive role, you will build and oversee business relationships with key clients, advertisers, influencers, agencies, and brands. You will also generate revenue through creative and strategic selling when working closely with clients and internal departments to develop comprehensive sales and advertising solutions.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build and maintain revenue, exceeding goals through creative and strategic selling
- Act as a consultant when providing top-of-the-line service to Team Liquid clients to identify their business needs and formulate comprehensive sales solutions
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to develop and implement strategic advertising solutions when identifying goals and initiatives
- Network and prospect new business opportunities and accounts
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of current and prospective clients, advertisers, influencers, agencies, and brands
- Partner with internal stakeholders when recommending endemic influencer talent to pitch based on research and findings
- Maximize and secure (strategic level) business relationships and growth opportunities with senior client contacts within your account list
- Drive complex deals when working with clients, initiating contact all the way through to signed proposals, and continuously identifying opportunities to meet client needs
- Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets by pursuing and securing net new business and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievements through the proper use of sales tools
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other applicable fields
- 5+ years of combined experience in sales, account management, and influencer marketing
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The salary range for CA is: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
- Sales & Partnerships
- Los Angeles, California
National Account Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Team Liquid?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.