Do you have experience managing production teams and leading project management or operations? Would you consider yourself a problem solver proficient in all aspects of the production process, from ideation to post-production? Are you knowledgeable about industry-standard production equipment and software? If so, you could be a perfect fit for the Creative Services Manager role we currently have available at Team Liquid.
In the Creative Services Manager role, you will oversee the entire production process, from creative ideation to post-production. They collaborate closely with and guide Brazil's creative leads, producers, and post-production teams on videos, photos, and graphics, ensuring the successful execution of projects, meeting high-quality standards, adhering to project deadlines, and staying within resourcing constraints.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Receive and process project assignment requests from various departments and collaborate with global leadership
- Coordinate with operational leads and manage campaign deliverables projects based in Brazil
- Support a team of collaborators to execute projects in a positive work environment
- Utilize Team Liquid's project management tool to develop and lead detailed project management plans in coordination with global team management
- Identify potential risks and implement effective strategies to mitigate them
- Act as a point of contact for management and clients, providing regular updates on project progress
- Ensure adherence to local regulations and legal requirements in Brazil
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in project management, production, or operations
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Proven experience in leadership roles within similar industries
- Proficiency in all aspects of the production process, from ideation to post-production
- Proven track record of experience sourcing and managing a team of production professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the interpersonal ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to handle unexpected challenges
- In-depth knowledge of industry-standard production equipment and software
This is a position with a PJ (Pessoa Jurídica) type of contract.