Are you a team player who’s passionate about people? Would you consider yourself a detail-oriented problem-solver who enjoys multi-tasking and prioritizing when working with others in a fast-paced environment? Do you have a strong desire to learn more about esports? If so, you could be a perfect fit for the part-time People & Culture Assistant role we currently have available at Team Liquid.
In the part-time People & Culture Assistant role, you will be responsible for various HR processes, such as onboarding, offboarding, promotions, and leaves of absence. This includes generating reports using Excel and maintaining accurate data entry, especially for processes that affect payroll. Furthermore, you will also update and manage the HR system, maintain employee records, provide general administrative support, assist with implementing new systems, and help with scheduling and planning events.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Perform administrative tasks such as managing mail and documentation and assist with various HR processes like onboarding, offboarding, promotions, contracts, work arrangements, leaves of absence, etc.
- Generate reports using Excel
- Ensure accurate data entry and maintenance, especially for processes that affect payroll
- Update and manage the HR system, which includes maintaining employee records, logging onboarding and offboarding, updating annual leave, generating reports, performing data audits, and other reasonable tasks.
- Revise organizational charts as needed
- Maintain both digital and physical records of employee information, including tracking and filing employment documents such as signatures and references in an efficient manner
- Provide general administrative support to both the HR team and the wider organization, including tasks like formatting documents, taking notes, word processing, and distributing information
- Assist the HR team with implementing new systems along with external providers. This includes data entry and checks, communicating updates, and managing any materials
- Help with scheduling and planning events
What You’ll Need:
MBO/HBO education, preferably in HR, and related fields also considered
- 0 to 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or similar role
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software