Are you a team player with a passion for people? Are you a detail-oriented multitasker who thrives on fostering relationships and cultivating a positive culture in a dynamic global environment? If so, you could be a perfect fit for the People & Culture Coordinator role we currently have available at Team Liquid.
In the People & Culture Coordinator role, you'll play a key role in providing day-to-day assistance to the Senior Manager of People & Culture, the global People & Culture team, and TL employees in the North America region. This will include various areas, including administration, recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, reporting, recordkeeping, compliance, training, benefits, employee engagement, workplace safety, and event planning.
Location: Los Angeles, CA. Candidates are required to be located in Los Angeles or have the ability to commute to the office on a daily basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide HR assistance in the North America region for employee lifecycle tasks such as onboarding, offboarding, compensation and benefits, and training and development
- Serve as an HRIS admin, ensuring accurate employee data is maintained across various HR systems
- Conduct HR audits, generate reports, and monitor inboxes
- Provide assistance in recruitment, hiring, and onboarding processes
- Act as a main point of contact for internal staff members with respect to HR questions such as employee benefits
- Assist in managing workplace safety issues
What You'll Need:
- Working knowledge of basic human resources, practices, and procedures
- Familiarity working with Google Suites and Microsoft Office
- An active and valid Drivers License
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
You'll Earn Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in human resources or related field
- Experience using BambooHR, ADP Workforce Now and/or ADP TotalSource
The salary range for CA is: $22.00-$24.00 per hour