We are looking for a Recruiter to help us attract and hire the best talent from around the world! This position will be responsible for driving the hiring process within Team Liquid and make an impact at every level of the organization.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for people, gaming and giving candidates top-of-the-line experience throughout the hiring process. They love to roll up their sleeves, challenge themselves and take risks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position and will be based out of the Alienware Training Facility located in Santa Monica, CA.
In this Role You Will:
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process in partnership with the Head of People & Culture and hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and implement effective sourcing strategies and approaches to meet hiring projections.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates including phone interviews, in-person interviews and virtual interviews.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback throughout the process.
- Proactively identify passive candidates using online research tools, social media, job boards, employee referrals, and networking.
- Help to develop and improve the tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies for all spectrum of candidates and positions.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives such as attending college fairs, open houses, networking events, etc.
- Develop, foster, and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of full-cycle, fast-paced performing recruiting in a high-growth environment.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience actively sourcing, and closing passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding hiring and compensation.
- A team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to contribute to Team Liquid’s success.
- A quick learner with the ability to work independently and with a high level of autonomy.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.