By the end of this year, the global esports market is expected to generate $1.5 billion in annual revenues, primarily from sponsorships and advertising to an estimated global audience of 600 million fans.
Team Liquid (TL) is a world renowned professional esports organization with offices in Santa Monica, CA and the Netherlands. TL is ranked as one of the top three most valuable esports organizations by Forbes, with a recent investment from Michael Jordan who joins Magic Johnson and Team Owners from the Washington Capitals and Tampa Bay Lightning, among others who see the industry and TL “as the next big thing”.
Team Liquid, a high growth entrepreneurial organization is looking for a talented Digital Product Coordinator to join our team in North America! This newly created position will be responsible for the day to day operations of a brand new digital product TL has developed.
Our ideal candidate will have a true ‘can do’ mentality to go above and beyond the call of duty, and strong project management skills to ensure our digital products are always delivering as planned. If you enjoy a mission-driven, fast paced environment where the work you do directly impacts organizational growth, then this may be the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This position will report to the Director of Fan Management and will be based out of the Alienware Training Facility in Los Angeles, CA with the opportunity to work from home from time to time.
What will you do?
- Project Management
- Collaborate daily with key product and project stakeholders to execute on plans and ensure operational continuity, guided by Director of Fan Mgmt;
- Create presentations for board meetings, partner conversations, and internal planning sessions;
- Execute timeline and deadline management of tasks needed for product launches and related events;
- Product Marketing & Reporting
- Perform analysis on user behaviour, connecting with the relevant stakeholders to compile the input and produce useful and meaningful output reports.
- Plan and execute digital marketing product plans in collaboration with the content, website and social teams;
- Support the Commerce, Community and Partnerships departments on program inventory, marketing, fulfillment and support tasks;
- Product Management
- Audit and review user feedback reviews, user behavior and insights;
- Build product briefs to inform and educate about any enhancements and new releases for the product in order to guide internal development and design teams;
What should you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Human Behavior;
- 3-5 years of combined professional experience in operational management across digital products;
- Prior experience in Product Management and/or Brand Management highly preferred but not required;
- +1 for product experience related to CRM/Fan Loyalty programs
- Passion for gaming, in depth knowledge of the esports fan community;
- Deep knowledge and understanding of esports social platforms (Twitch, Discord) and all mainstream social media channels;
- Expert level knowledge required in Microsoft Office / G Suite / Slack etc.