We are looking for a Mobile App Developer to join our team either remote or in Utrecht, NL.
A successful candidate is:
Organized. Implementing systematic workflows and proper documentation are essential skills for our ideal candidate.
Flexible. Our developer must be able to accommodate different time zones and work on simultaneous projects.
Meticulous. The debugging and testing phases are crucial in web development, and our ideal candidate must be able to review as well as they write code.
Able to adjust. Feedback is an important part of the development process, and our ideal candidate must be able to incorporate requests and suggestions from departments heads and qualified colleagues.
A team player. As a global organization across many different continents, cultures, and games, our developers must be able to work with all staff who require their expertise.
Required skills, experience and equipment:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 1-2+ years of React Native experience
- Comfortable developing for iOS and Android devices
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Git experience
- developing RESTful API experience and microservices
- Behavior-driven development (BDD) experience
- MongoDB / MySQL experience
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design.
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Develop and maintain features for a forthcoming Team Liquid website / application
- Participate in code review, regular planning meetings and retrospectives
- Coordinate with website developers to ensure synchronicity between Mobile app and website components