Team Liquid, a high-growth entrepreneurial organization, is looking for a Mobile App Developer to be based remotely or at our newly designed, state-of-the-art Alienware Training Facility located in Utrecht, Netherlands. In the Mobile App Developer role, you will develop and maintain features for a Team Liquid website/application, participate in code reviews and daily meetings. The Mobile App Developer is also responsible for coordinating with website developers to ensure synchronicity between the Mobile application and website components.
- 1-2 years of React Native experience
- Comfortable developing for iOS and Android devices
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing RESTful API experience and microservices
- Experience in Behavior-driven development (BDD)
- MongoDB / MySQL experience
- Extensive Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design.
- Experience leading a team of developers